Winterville, North Carolina

First of all, I received an email regarding a loan.I did not seek the help of this company.

Once I called the number on the email, there was no recorded business voicemail, no hold music, no automated system talking to you while waiting...just dead air. Neither of the 4 individuals that I spoke with spoke good English. They then told me that I had a low credit score, which I don't (just purchased a new car over the weekend). Then, told me that because of my low score, I need to prove myself to their company, either by my checking account, or by purchasing an Apple itunes cards for 10% the amount of my requested loan ($350).

This is a scam. Please do not use this company. Do not give them your banking information. Look out for the telephone number: 347.344.5866

I'm sure they have several different numbers.

However, just be on the lookout.

If I didn't know my current score, I may have fallen for this foolishness.Signed, Pissed Off Mama!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of onemain financial customer care from Onemain Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Onemain Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Onemain Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

That is a scam. I work for one main and we would never require you to purchase something to take out a loan.