This is by far the worst company I have every had the displeasure of working with.From the beginning, the employees have lied directly to my face and contradict themselves constantly.

They will say anything they want to keep the customer even if they are lies or have no intention of following through. The employees are unprofessional and clearly uneducated. Everyone I have ever dealt with, either in person or on the phone, is incredibly rude or disinterested. I haven't had a single pleasant interaction.

There are long wait times to reach someone by phone and e even making a payment takes ages due to all the questions they ask. Despite giving them my address every time I called, they never had the right one on file. They have no interest in fair practice, good customer service, or anything other than lining their pockets.

I have finally paid off my loan but have no trust in their company and therefore anticipate more problems before I am truly done with this terrible loaner.I strongly urge anyone and everyone to stay FAR away!

Review about: Onemain Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments