This is by far the worst company I have every had the displeasure of working with.From the beginning, the employees have lied directly to my face and contradict themselves constantly.

They will say anything they want to keep the customer even if they are lies or have no intention of following through. The employees are unprofessional and clearly uneducated. Everyone I have ever dealt with, either in person or on the phone, is incredibly rude or disinterested. I haven't had a single pleasant interaction.

There are long wait times to reach someone by phone and e even making a payment takes ages due to all the questions they ask. Despite giving them my address every time I called, they never had the right one on file. They have no interest in fair practice, good customer service, or anything other than lining their pockets.

I have finally paid off my loan but have no trust in their company and therefore anticipate more problems before I am truly done with this terrible loaner.I strongly urge anyone and everyone to stay FAR away!

Review about: Onemain Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

Onemain Financial - Customer Care Review from Queens Village, New York Onemain Financial "I had a rep. Mark fiore on Staten Island for an approved loan with a contract that was belligerent during our interview and called me a liar front of other..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more