Worker Judy @ One main in Ocala rude as ***.Actually called another family members home because we didn't answer our home px.We work during the day !!!!!!!!Took out loan for 5000.00 in 2009 make payments n the bill doesn't go DOWN!

It's $5,343.00!!!!! Their to funny as well because they constantly call telling us to come in because we could get more money!!!! That's crazy. Especially when we tell them no they keep on.

The Judy lady has no sense either. She can't seem to exolain the reason why this loan is still outrageous.

Somethings not right and I think at this point it's time to call a lawyer or something.

Review about: Onemain Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more