On Thursday 8/08/2013 I went to One Main Financial located at 6500 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, Il 60634.It was 5:30 pm and the branch was open till 7:00 that day.

Those people are very rude to begin with. The manager Melissa Perez was acting weird, hiding behind a half way closed door while I was talking to the consultant. I spent there over an hour and finally got an answer that they were not gonna help me anymore because it's too late. They are rude and lazy!

They were making excuses not to serve me. Told me to come back on Saturday. When I did they told me they will not help me because they close in half hour. It was only 11 o'clock!

When I said I will call the management, they got angry and told me to leave!

I STRONGLY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!Here are the names of the rude people: Sam Ponce, Melissa Perez, Armando Ramirez.

Review about: Onemain Financial Loan.

Comments

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #737880

FILL OUT A COMPLAINT AT RIPOFFREPORT.COM

Wow this branch is open much later than most. And open on Saturdays?! My branch is 9-5 mon -fri

I'm greatful for this site, Knowing what a bunch of Avaricious theives these people are. Never went to claim my $$ and further mail will be shredded to confetti.

Just look into the turnover rate within this company...speaks volumes