I called my local branch in Texas, and before the final submission of the application was over, both representatives terminated the call before even trying to help me. According to them, they didn't like my tone, nor did they like the fact that I asked too many questions.

My reference was no good to them because they think that I'm not giving them what they want. When I called the complaint department, I was told I have to wait 2-3 days for them to figure out if I spoke to a manager and what went wrong. This bank will never get my business. I loved CitiFinancial because they cared and were very polite.

They helped me with my previous loan, which is now paid off in full, and they cared about what I was going through at that time.

OneMain Financial need to hire better representative to handle customer care. If not, eventually they are going to be the ones needing a bailout.

From: Very Dissatisfied

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2012.

Comments

Texas City, Texas, United States #629700

OMG!!!! This company is really out of this world.

They have folks working for them that are very very rude. They do not know how to talk to their customers and then they make threats.

They do not have to worry about me getting another loan from them once this one is paid off. I will never recommend this company to anyone looking for a loan.