3.0
Interest Rate

Took out a loan with Spring leaf loans . before it became One Main was with them for about four yrs.

Started out with 3500 with my car title.payed ou time every month even payed an extra dollar or 2. Before it was payed off i had recieved about 8000 dollars and thats because i keep getting more money. So it the end when i finally payed it off got my car title back. I went back to them for a nother loan to pay off some debits that i ,have .

because of my good standards with them i thought it would easy but no was turned down that was a total blow slap on the face for me thought i was building up my credit with them nothing but a let down. Allways payed on timee. Bank acct was sat up for every month. I have other loans but little ones just wont to pay the off.

I feel like and know that i earned there credit worthness with out my car title. So disappointed* .

Product or Service Mentioned: Onemain Financial Loan.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 10.

Comments

"I feel like and know" Your feelings are irrelevant. Something in your filed told them you were a bad risk.

It's that simple. That fact that you kept coming back to them for more and more money means nothing. It's business, not personal. Do not take it as such.

Pro-Tip:Those little squiggly lines underneath a word means it's spelled wrong. Its "paid" by the way.