Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Customer question

My question is Im a customer who wanted to get another loan and was approved on line for 4400 hundred but when I went to my local branch where i do business they turned me down a paying customer because i don't get check stub to prove my income but I told them I could get a letter from the company showing my weekly pay for last 4 weeks,i was told that wasn't a form they couldn't use, but thats what they used when i opened the account i have now,that was opened 2+ years ago,& yet the other loan companies i use have no problem with using a company letter, so why can't OMF use it ? Or why are they not willing to loan me money ??

Bankruptcy

I received a Discharge order from new Mexico bankruptcy court on 1/2017 in which One Main Financial was listed as a creditor.With my loan my car title was used and secured with your office.

I was told by your office that they don't have the car title and I would have to contact corp. Office which I wrote a letter explaining the situation. No one has contacted me to let me know if I get the title back or if your office wants the 2006 car(not working). I have the car and someone has the title at your office.

It's been 9 months since the bankruptcy order was issued.

Can someone please help.Thank you

Show

What is the name of your roadside assistance

Show

Why is it every month my bill goes up?

My bill is 456.17 every month, now their charging me 727.74. what is going on?

Show

can I pay with my discover it card?

Show

what is taking so long with my policy claim

I turned in all the information regarding my policy for 10,000 and still have not received it in regards of my mother passing February 25th of this year Her Name is Ollie M Coleman.

can i plesse get a phone call

I would like to make a appointment 586 599 9668

can i plesse get a phone call

I would like to make a appointment 586 419-7733

account write off

I need to know where I would send a letter to request assistance in a loan writeoff for my father that passed away.also need corporate address to contact them ive been paying on loan (even those he is deceased so we wont loose vehicle) and there is a lost payment that has not been credited and local branch says nothing they can do its a corporate thing.

I have receipt showing payment was made but it cant be located and there is an open ticket.its been 60 days and nothing.

Show

I was wondering why I was approved online but denied when I called to inquire about loan?

Questions 10