Update added by user Sep 01, 2015
The bold miscellaneous is requested payoff amounts. The original full payoff amount was $11,522
Original review posted by user Sep 01, 2015
I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96.Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I still owed $6,851.
In all I paid $6,630 within those two years and by the time I pay everything off the total amount repaid will be close to $16,000. When I fist got the loan I was led to believe the amount being paid back wouldn't exceed over $11,000.
Called for a payoff balance and it was $6801 with the $6,630 already paid.How they can get away with this is unacceptable and something should be done.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Friendly local office
What I disliked
- Misleading payments
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onemain Financial Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."