my husband applied one for a loan ,,,thur an online company...well it brought up one main financial....told, us he was approved for a unsecured loan and a secured loan...and, gave us the amounts!! ..he uploaded everything...even, went down their in person.....they told him he don't make enough money for a unsecured loan of 2500.00..

*** ,that's why it is unsecured!!!

dumb asses...they took all his employment he has two jobs ...and ,they still denied him!!.what a rinky *** back stabbing loan company they are running...…,they are suppose to be here for the consumer!!!!..well they are not...they are a scam...repeat a scam!!!! scammmmmmm Bullshit

Review about: Onemain Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: wont give me a loan--when i have two jobs im working==really.

I didn't like: Wont help me.

Comments

"they are suppose to be here for the consumer!!"Uhmmmmmmmmmmm. No they aren't What do you think this is?

They're here for the greater glory of the shareholders who enrich themselves at the expensive of people like you who for whatever reason can't manage their credit.It's not their fault you didn't qualify the loan.

Heck, it may not even be your fault but at the end of the day, your credit/income is what kept you from getting the money.I'm pretty sure if you got the money, you would be here in a few months whining about the interest rate, the fact they call the second you're past due or something else. Count your blessings.GO....I must work for(insert company name).