Interest Rate

I had a rep. Mark fiore on Staten Island for an approved loan with a contract that was belligerent during our interview and called me a liar front of other customers and refused me the loan little did he know I taped the conversation with the I phone and file complaints already

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Onemain Financial and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Onemain Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Onemain Financial and onemain financial customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

Staten Island, New York, United States #1232135

I've also had dealings with Mark.He is arrogant, talks to you like your a piece a garbage and when you have a question or concern, he tells you "what do you want me to do"?

Whenever you go to his office he sits there and plays on his computer.He also yelled at me in front of customers!