1.4

After submitted all the necessary paperwork in order to secure a auto loan, I was in formed that I was denied my original loan amount but qualified for a much lesser amount. Even though I don't have bad credit just limited credit, I tried to find a cheaper vehicle that was in line with the 2nd pre-approved auto loan amount. After emailing the loan officer and calling several times with message each time, it seems that the loan officer was done working with me.

This is a problem, because according to the loan officer I still qualify for a loan amount of $3000 or less. I emailed the loan officer Sundae Hammond a list of local cars that fix the criteria to ensure that the car values were in line with the loan amount, but I'll still waiting for a reply to either my email or several phone calls.

Not extending credit based on limited credit and not bad credit is counter-productive when a consumer is trying to build the very same credit history asked for by your financial institution.

If it's not to much of a problem, can you have a loan officer or Jay Levine contact me to discuss this matter or assist me in completing this business transaction?

Review about: Onemain Financial Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

"based on limited credit and not bad creditYou're joking right.... Please tell me you're just kidding.

This is the exact reason to limit or deny someone credit.This is a blessing for you.

At the end of the day, you'll find a junker that they'll loan you money for.The thing will have all sorts of problems that will cause you to fall behind on your loan and they'll come for it.ORYou'll pay 3 times or more what it's worth assuming you can ever pay off the loan.Be still and noodle this out. This isn't the best option for you.The denial was the universe's way of telling you to slow down, think and don't dig yourself into another financial hole you'll never get out of.