One Main merged with springleaf financial in Northern California, I went to apply for a loan with another company only to be told that my credit report indicated I opened a new loan Jan , 2017.I stated I had not and called one main financial manager in Vacaville, California and was told that the company modified the account.A class action law suit needs to get started.

This is not fair to lenders and if an approval wasn't given then the loan need to be reversed. Companies do not have the right to do such an act. I will contact an attorney regarding this matter.

Wells Fargo Bank is going through legal issues regarding similar actions..I will investigate further and will contact the credit bureaus regarding this matter.

Review about: Onemain Financial Debt Consolidation Loan.

I didn't like: Extremely high interest rate, Loan contract was falsely represented.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

If what you're whining about is the loan being sold to One Main...dry your tears because the selling of loans and loan companies happens everyday!The loan is NOT owned by you, it's owned by the original lender.

That original lender can sell it to whomever they wish because they own it. You could advise the credit bureaus the loan was originally taken out at Springleaf and then grandfathered into the One Main portfolio rather than a new loan being started. As for high APR. that is determined by the borrower's credit reputation.

Given you are whining about a class action suit, it's a dead giveaway you have a credit reputation among the deadbeat status.Thanks for the laughs and no, I don't work for them!

to Anonymous #1342223

You just sound like an ***.Some people work very hard and pay coach for things instead of establishing credit, so when the time comes they need it, they don't have it.

I'm not really sure why you would laugh at that. Not every one who voices a complaint is whining.

One Main advertises for helping people with poor credit.Not everyone has immaculate credit and can be as privileged as yourself.