1.5K views

At the end of August, I called One Main for a payoff on my personal loan. I explained I was wanting a ballpark figure because it would be in October before I would be payong it off. On September 25, 2012 I mailed a check in the amount of $9000.00, thinking the balance owing would be $136.80. When I checked with the branch office on October, I was told I owe $248.67. This is after they had taken the monthly payment of $270.61 from my checking account on October 16,2012. They also informed me that if I did not pay that amount by Nov. 15,2012, I would owe them $419.94 and the Dec. payment would be $587.72. This has me very upset!

my account number is 67170067-0382671

the branch office is 105 Lawson Drive

Suite 2

Georgetown, Kentucky 40324-9696

502-863-0190

Can someone please, please help me. Thanking you in advance.

Brian Kinney

131 Licking Valley Road

Cynthiana, Ky. 41031

1-8/59-2347-3378

Review about: Onemain Financial Loan.

Comments

#1520609

I have only been doing business with One Maihn for less than a year and each time (two times) I've talked with Shawntel in Conyers, Ga...she has been rude. When I tried to ask her about why I could not use the web site to make my payment..she said very sarcastically that they have not had any complaints, like I wasn't being honest.

I told her I can take a picture and show her and she said, "Dont show us call the 800 number. Don't they answer the phone "How can I provide great customer service"? Shawtel--that's not how you provide great customer service. She even called me saying I have a payment due and I told her I put it in the drop box this morning...she comes back and say "ok" and that's all she said.

Shawntel...news flash..this is not great customer service. I will be paying back a lot of money to this company..atleaset when they call (and they are incorrect about the reason they are calling, be courteous.

Shawntel dont call me again as I will not taking your call. Lori on the other hand has always been more than helpful...Shawntel needs to take some lessons from Lori.Type your message here

this company is BAD; interest computing daily; 22.4% interest rate; how is this legal?

kghj