I actually received a loan with them, and I couldn't understand with a credit score of 776 why the interest rate was so high.After I made my first payment the interest charges were at 99, then I made a second payment and my interest charges went to 103.9.

I called to inquire why this was and they couldn't explain it. I went in and paid them off completely after my second payment.

I then filed a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, The BBB, and the Texas State Attorney Generals Office, so that they can investigate this company.I would advise anyone to never do business with this company.

Reason of review: doing an illegal service to customers, no honesty in anything they say..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

I never signed a contract with these people .Or the next one .

What about this class action law suit ?please count me in .

#1402070

did they used to go by Springleaf???If so.....

count me in. Bought a truck threw them.... got payoff paperwork....

still no title.Been three yrs

We are currently getting a class action lawsuit against them. We need more people on to sign up. I have already been contacted.

to Anonymous #1402013

Contact info?

"with a credit score of 776"

1-With a score like this, why in the world did you go to a place like this that features expensive high interest loans?

2-Why didn't you notice the high rate before you signed the paper?

People with the score you claim go to banks, credit unions etc. and get cheap lower interest loans.