72 views
Verified Reviewer

4.3

Still have ot not gotten my funds I have signed the documents and did what they ask and Im broke need my funds

Product or Service Mentioned: Onemain Financial Loan.

Preferred solution: Ive paid 3000 dollars to get a 10000 dollar loan and the said the will reimburse me all of my money and the supposedly transferred 800 dollars to my bank account which I called my bank and they didn’t so they wanted me to give them another 800 to proceed.

Comments

And you won't get a loan from One Main. Would you like to know why?

I'll tell you, this isn't One Main. You were scammed... C'mon, put on your thinking cap. NO BANK will ask you to pay upfront for a loan.

This is a common scam that only the silly and ignorant fall for. You know, the kind of people who come to a PUBLIC message board that has nothing to do with this business and post their...business. That money is gone.. Hopefully, you weren't stupid enough to give them info like your SS# and other personal stuff.

IF so, you probably should run out and get credit freezes like RIGHT NOW before they run wild on you. Shaking my head....

OneMain Financial Reviews