Interest Rate

Onemain Financial sent me multiple mailings offering guaranteed approval for X amount and to ask for more if I need it.I decided to give them a try to help consolidate some bills only to find out that even though they send me pre-approved invitations multiple times a year, after inquiring about one of the said invitations they denied me and wasted my entire lunch break.

I asked to be removed from the mailing list and they hung up before confirming.

Don't waste your time with these clowns if 715 isn't good enough credit for them then they should probably just give up lending all together.What a joke!

Review about: Onemain Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Please confirm I will no longer receive anything in the mail from Onemain Financial.

Preferred solution: Onemain Financial should shutdown.

I didn't like: Onemain financial.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

"if 715 isn't good enough credit"

1- If your score was 715, more than likely you would not have received a so-called pre-approved offer from them.

They got your name from the credit agencies based on a certain criteria.

They don't know the details of your credit file until you allow them to pull a full report where they found reason to no fool with you.

Maybe you have too much revolving debt.

Who knows other than you did not qualify.

2-If you have 715 and your credit report and income makes sense, you could have shown up nearly anywhere and got a loan.

3-You probably should be pulling your report rather than whining and see what's going on.4-You can opt out of all pre-approved offers by contacting the credit agencies.