Interest Rate

I have for yrs always turned to one main for help, and always received the help.i needed.,until this time. I am retired and in the past yr have experienced medical hardship which caused me to fall behind on payments, I tried everything to get back on the right track, one main has always been there for me, until now, everything seed like it was going to work out until LORI in the bend office got involved, she was rude, arrogant, and hateful, because I am retired, and on a fixed income she made me feel worthless, yes I am in debt, yes I am behind on some payments, that's why I was there to seek help, I have collateral, but all she wanted was to put me down, but you know what it's going to take me yrs to get my credit back where I was because of this tragic yr, but I will make it happen, there is no way one main and their rude arrogant employees will ever beat me, take my advice NEVER go to ONEMAIN for financial help, especially if you are retired

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 09.

Comments

"why I was there to seek help This is the primary reason people don't do well at places like this or anywhere else that loans money. They Are Not there to help you do anything.

They're in it to make money and the second you're not "helping" them do that you're a problem. You probably had a sympathetic person who let you slide forever and a day until enter someone who isn't about losing their job because the numbers are off on account of a sucker sitting around "working with you." My advice would be that people should never take out loans no matter what IF you can't take constant phone calls the second you're late, if you want someone to "work with you," or show empathy for your situation and possibly hurt your feelings.

OK..." I'm ready... I must work for (insert company)" "born with silver spoon in my mouth," or hope whatever is going on with you happens to me.

PrestigiousMagpie

ONEMAIN QUIT EMAILING ME LOAN APPLICATIONS NOW, NEVER WANT YO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LOW LIFE COMPANY AGAIN