1.6
Interest Rate

When I took out a loan from One Main Financial I also took out disability insurance at the signing of the loan. After about a year I was diagnosed with an illness that disabled me. As a result, I submitted a claim to have my loan paid off and was denied, with their insurance claiming I had a pre-existing condition...mind you when I took out the loan I was healthy and working. After several stressful conversations with One Main I was refunded a potion of what I paid and case was closed. With medical bills accumulating I could not afford to hire an attorney to fight back.

Long story short...PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY INSURANCE THEY OFFER! IT'S A SCAM!!!

Also, if you're (1) day late with your payment they will constantly call as if you're (10) days late! If at all possible, DO NOT TAKE A LOAN FROM THESES PEOPLE!!! THEY ARE WOLFS IN SHEEP CLOTHING!!!

If I was a betting person, I would bet I'm not the only person they have scammed with this deceptive maneuver!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of onemain financial claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Onemain Financial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned onemain financial claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Onemain Financial.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments