Do not borrow money from these people if you can help seek help somewhere else, bad business tactics if you late call you all the time of the day and you job, just two days late even if you call them back and tell when you will make the payment, they never stop till they get there money. please stay away for this company very nice up front but they care nothing about the consumer , i guess they think you going to leave the country and not pay them.I have called them and they call and call and call......................................................................................................................................................................................................

This person wrote the review because of "i work nights get calls all the time when i'm late " of onemain financial personal loans from Onemain Financial and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6 and wants Onemain Financial to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, scare tactics and inability to be humans and office manager not willingness to find a solution. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Onemain Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Onemain Financial?

Comments

So you borrow money & don't pay it back on time?And you think they owe YOU something??

Wow.

Next time, don't borrow any money.If you were the lender, you'd be trying to get your dough back.