2310 S Highway 77, Ste 100, Lynn Haven, FL 32444, USA
1.3
Interest Rate

Applied for a 10,000 dollar loan online was approved..said i needed to go into the branch to sign some paperwork...once at the branch the tell me i need to bring in proof of income and registration and insurance for my vehicle...so i obliged. Then find out they are using my truck as collateral, but i agree.

Signed all the documents except the form authorizing to release the funds, because they tell me my vehicle has to first be registered in the state of florida.....so i contact arizona one main financial where my vehicle is registered they look at everything and say no problem they speak to the local branch here and i can do an electronic signature.....so fax all the documents over to arizona and then get told i have to be in arizona to sign the forms because florida dosent allow electronic signature......fast forward 3 weeks....the state of florida finnaly has my title so i pay 450.00 to register my truck in florida, take the registration into the local branch to sign for the release of funds, and get told i have to re apply.

So i re apply and this time they cant verify my income. So after about an hour of sorting that out, they tell me my loan is denied because of too many credit inquires on my credit and the last 3 credit inquires were from one main financial..

Review about: Onemain Financial Customer Care.

Comments