Onemain Financial - Web site & making payments
Let me start by saying I am not in default with my loan.In fact I've been making my loan payments each month early for the last 2 years.
I've never had an issue until 2 months ago. For the last 2 years I have always manually made my payment online atleast 3 days prior to my due date. It all started October 3rd when I went to my bank (M&T)to make my car payment and they let me know that my account was insufficient. I knew it shouldn't have been as I watch my checkbook on a regular basis.
The teller looked into my account and noticed a double payment from One Main Financial on the same day for the same amount. I went to One Main Financial and after terrible "customer service" I was given a checkback for the amount as well as the aurguable insufficient fee's it caused. Again October 28th I make my manual payment online. I check my account and see that they again took my payment on 10/28 and again on 11/3 for the same amount.
I call the district manager and her response was that she was in meetings and didn't have the time to take care of this today. I'm sorry but this should've been addressed last month and should not have happened again. I was livid and expressed my opinion on the situation and that it needs to be taken care of asap as I cannot afford X amount of dollars because of their error. So later that day someone from the same branch I delt with last month calls and tells me that although it has now been 3 days since the deduction from my account the pymt has not processed (to date which has now been 7 days still claims it has not posted and will not refund me till it does).
After arguing with them for 6 days he calls and tells me On Aug 31st (when I made a pymt online as I have for the last 2 years) on the new website from One Main Financial I've been set up on reoccuring pymts. Anyone who knows me knows I would never.
I don't evn have my home txs escrowed.Has anyone else had this issue since the change of website from Citifinancial to One Main Financial?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Do not borrow money from these people if you can help seek help somewhere else, bad business tactics if you late call you all the time of the day and..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "I was offered a bundled package with at & t internet But was told I owed money for past equipment $ 179.00. Which I paid then I found..."
- "I have been staying at motel 6 since Feb. 29 2016 off and on between the Santq Rosa Ca Area to Vacaville Ca Area and every stay I have been..."
- "The Free trial is a Joke! How can you test anything and see results in 14 days! Here's what you agreet to Be careful! When you order your 14 day trial..."
- "*******DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM ASHLEY HOMESTORES******So, I bought this sectional couch from ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE IN GASTONIA less than 5 months ago. $1000.00 plus a 2 year extended..."
- "I ordered a formal dress for my daughter's Junior/Senior Prom. The dress is gorgeous, it is Navy Blue with a beaded cream color neckline that swoops up and buttons on..."