about 11 years ago, when there was a property boom, we decided to obtain a 2nd mortgage nothing really excessive $25,000.We made one of the biggest mistakes in our 40 year marriage by going to one main.
It is now years later, we are locked into a 2nd mortgage with 12% interest and have to date paid, in interest, $42,000. Our balance is now still $25,000. This is the cost of a car now days. Which would be paid in 6 years.
I have 12 more years. Since our house was used as Collateral we are locked with no way to get out.
For all you younger people turn and run away from finance companies.This one was one of the worst ones we could have used.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Buyer beware!! Read the return policy closely!! We ordered a football helmet for our grandson for Christmas in November. Measured his head, per their instructions, and ordered..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..."
- "Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation. His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's..."
- "I ordered hundreds of dollars of latex flowers to use as centerpieces for my wedding. The order was placed at the end of June. When I started to receive the..."
- "returns DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels..."