Onemain Financial - 2nd mortgage
about 11 years ago, when there was a property boom, we decided to obtain a 2nd mortgage nothing really excessive $25,000.We made one of the biggest mistakes in our 40 year marriage by going to one main.
It is now years later, we are locked into a 2nd mortgage with 12% interest and have to date paid, in interest, $42,000. Our balance is now still $25,000. This is the cost of a car now days. Which would be paid in 6 years.
I have 12 more years. Since our house was used as Collateral we are locked with no way to get out.
For all you younger people turn and run away from finance companies.This one was one of the worst ones we could have used.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- " They charged me $149 for their "service." They were bad dudes. Next day my call to them at wrong number was intercepted by brisco Tech as a subcontractor of Microsoft. They..."
- "I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included. I have tried to resolve the matter with..."
- "I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though..."